The Sprenger bow balance stirrup provides an improved leg position, resulting in better balance and greater comfort for the rider.
Greater shock absorbing grip is achieved by a wider stirrup pad, made from a dual density rubber stirrup tread. Sprenger bow balance stirrups are a patented and unique stirrup iron, featuring the four-link mechanism.
The dual lateral flexibility softens the impact for riders. By changing the weight ratio in these stirrups Sprenger have produced a product that is perfectly balanced and provides greater comfort for the rider.
• Curved shape allows faster and easier release of the riders foot in the event of a fall
• Greater shock absorbing grip due to the dual density rubber stirrup tread
• Greater shock absorbing grip is achieved by a wider stirrup pad, made from a dual density rubber stirrup tread.
Sprenger System 4 technology:
• enables immediate release of the foot in case of emergency
• flexes in four directions thereby softening the impact on the rider’s cartilage and ligaments
• aids mounting by flexing towards the rider